At wheelsnearme.ca we place our customers among the highest priority. We feel as returns should be done as fast and effective as possible. If there are any issues with the products you have received we ask that you send your concerns to email@example.com or call 1-877-206-8737
RECEIVED DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS
If you have received the wrong items or the package arrived damaged, we ask that you take pictures and send an email right away to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, one of our customer service representatives will contact you to get the items returned and replaced.
RETURN OF A NEW PRODUCT:
1) All products are fully inspected upon receipt. Customer may return wheels within 30 days of purchase.
2) If customer returns an order or refuses upon delivery, the customer must pay the shipping back to the manufacturer and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
3) All products must be returned in original packaging.
RETURN / EXCHANGE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR ITEMS THAT ARE:
1) Used or damaged
2) Mounted and balanced
3) Special order / final sale
4) After 30 days of purchase
5) Without original packaging
6) Custom drilled wheels
7) Without return authorization from Wheels Near Me
In the rare case of a wheel not fitting, customer will be asked to take pictures of where the issue is and send the photos and VIN of vehicle to email@example.com. Customer will be contacted shortly after with solutions offered.
WHEELS THAT ARE NOT APPROVED FOR WINTER:
1) Wheels with a machined face
2) Wheels with a milled trim
3) PVD wheels
4) Chrome wheels
Driving on any of the above wheels in winter conditions will waive the finish warranty.
**IMPORTANT: Prior to mounting tires, we require doing a test fit on the vehicle to ensure caliper and suspension clearance.**